One of the essentials of a warm and comfortable home is a good, solid, leak-free roof. Daily exposure to the elements can take its toll on your roofing in Maryland, and it’s only natural for it to wear down over time. If you notice any of the following signs, you should get in touch with a reliable roofing company soon.
1. Your roof is over 20 years old. Most roofing warranties run out by this time, so expect to replace your roof within the next five years or so. At DryTech Roofing, we can replace your roof with quality options from GAF. They also come with industry-leading warranties to protect your investment for many years,
2. The shingles are curling, cracked or missing. This evidently means the asphalt shingles are worn down. Barring impact damage from hail or large branches, curling and cracking are caused by years of exposure to sunlight, wind, and rain. Entire missing shingles — asphalt, slate or wood — mean the adhesive and/or nails had failed due to age. Our asphalt roofing systems from GAF are just what your home will need.
3. Asphalt granules are in the gutter and runoff. A few granules from new roofing is normal and should not be a cause for alarm, but a lot of granules stuck in the gutter and in the rainwater runoff is definitely a problem. We provide roof repairs, but we may recommend a complete replacement if necessary.
4. A hole in the roof. While by itself it’s not a reason to perform a roof replacement, obvious hole in the roof many need further inspection by a reliable roofing company in Maryland. This will be necessary before the rains come.
5. The roof is sagging. Aside from being unsightly, it indicates a structural problem that that involves not just the roofing materials, but the roof deck itself. Let DryTech Roofing provide a replacement as soon as possible.
Many of these problems can be prevented with regular maintenance from trusted roofing companies in Maryland every three to five years, even with warranties in effect. Keep in mind that most roofing warranties state that not doing maintenance at all would void the warranty. If you need to know about what we can do for your roof, call DryTech Roofing at (240) 491-5600. You may also fill out our contact form.