Nowadays, homeowners have many options when it comes to a siding replacement. If you’re not careful, you just might pick something unsuitable for your home. That’s why it helps to evaluate the needs of your home and your family.
As one of your trusted Maryland siding experts, DryTech Roofing understands the needs of homeowners when it comes to siding systems. We’re here to deliver exactly what you need and want. Here are five features that homeowners normally look for in a siding:
- Beauty – Naturally, homeowners would want something stylish and complementary to their architectural design. It’s not a question of which design looks more attractive; it’s how your individuality brings out the beauty of your home. In this case, installing a vinyl or a fiber cement siding will surely highlight the gorgeous features of your house.
- Energy Efficiency – Does this siding material help you save over time? Does it contribute to home performance? Keep in mind that a good siding system will help maintain a comfortable temperature indoors, without compromising your energy consumption.
- Versatility – Not all siding materials can match a modern exterior and same goes for a traditional architecture. Fortunately, versatility is what fiber cement and vinyl exactly possess. Whether you have a stylish exterior feature or simply a nifty-looking façade, these two materials will do well in matching them. That’s why these two siding materials are popular these days.
- Maintenance Ease – Not everybody has the time for regular cleaning. If you only have the weekends to schedule for maintenance, then vinyl and fiber cement will be ideal. Fiber cement and vinyl can look good for a long period without repainting them. Not only do these two siding materials offer maintenance ease, but these also make cleaning easier.
- Durability – Now, stability and durability is necessary for every home. Siding is that exterior layer that has the power to keep harmful elements out of your home, such as UV/IR rays, dirt, and other elements. Fiber cement is the siding material built for the challenging climate in Maryland. We have an expert team that can help you pick and install the right style for your home.
DryTech Roofing installs two of the best materials for siding in Maryland – fiber cement and vinyl. Our fiber cement siding from James Hardie® has The HardieZone System feature, which helps homeowners determine the right siding style for the specific climate in their area. The vinyl siding that we install, on the other hand, can give your home a fresh new look.
Hopefully, we were able to provide valuable information that you can use in your next siding project. If you have questions, feel free to get in touch with us at (240) 491-5600.