Re-siding is one of the most significant investments you’ll make for your home. For this project to pay off and ensure a richly detailed, visually striking, and thoroughly protected home, choose James Hardie®. The brand offers complete exterior solutions that are available with ColorPlus® Technology for timeless beauty and exceptional durability.
We offer everything you need to protect and beautify your home from top to bottom in visual harmony.
• HardiePlank® Lap Siding – This lap siding option offers durability, beauty, and flexibility for almost any home style. Due to these features, it became the most widely used James Hardie product. It is also available in different colors and textures.
• HardieWrap® Weather Barrier – For your siding in Maryland, weather resistance is important. For this, we integrate the innovative HardieWrap weather barrier. This will keep your home from sustaining water damage, allowing it to breathe and resist mildew.
• HardieTrim® Boards – They finish the look and provide unmatched durable protection to corners, columns, windows, fascia and friezes. Pair your long-lasting, low-maintenance James Hardie siding with the right trim that offers the same benefits.
• HardiePanel® Vertical Siding – If you aim for a board-and-batten look for your Maryland siding, combine the HardieTrim boards with this vertical siding. This will bring in another layer of texture to your home. With this look, you can recreate the feel of traditional beach cottages or a ranch-style ambiance.
• HardieShingle® Siding – Unlike wood based siding options which may curl, rot, split, or warp, this siding can resist severe weather conditions. This material is also ideal if you aim for a warm, traditional look of cedar shingles. Atop from these benefits, it doesn’t require maintenance.
• HardieSoffit® Panels – These are thick, factory-primed fiber-cement panels aimed to be used on the underside of eaves as soffit material. You can choose from both vented and non-vented panels. HardieSoffit panels come in either a Select Cedarmill textured or a smooth finish.
DryTech Roofing is a proud installer of James Hardie quality fiber cement siding. In addition, we install beautiful and energy-efficient vinyl siding in Maryland. With our excellent services and customer care, we garnered the Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
To learn more about our beautiful and long-lasting siding options, call us at (240) 491-5600. You can also request for a free in-home estimate.