As one of the leading Maryland siding contractors, DryTech Roofing couldn’t be more excited to learn that James Hardie® Building Products Inc., the industry leader in fiber cement siding, has bagged the nationally-acclaimed “A,A” Partners of Choice Award for Outstanding Quality and Service from David Weekley Homes — for the 10th year.
Partners of Choice Award
David Weekley Homes, the nation’s largest privately-held home builder, recognizes the best companies in the building industry that provide a perfect combination of service and quality, based on the results of their meticulous supplier evaluation platform. David Weekley Homes conducts a quarterly survey called the National Trading Partner Survey, the results of which become a large component of the overall evaluation.
There are two categories in the Partners of Choice Award: “A” represents excellence in quality or service, while the coveted “A,A” award represents quality in both. James Hardie stood out as the only one of 14 awardees — among 200 participating companies — to have earned the “A,A” award, and one of the three companies to earn this distinction for at least 10 years.
Award-Winning Siding for Your Home
With such a high level of prestige, more homeowners choose to hire siding contractors in Maryland who install James Hardie siding — and for good reasons:
1. High-Performance — James Hardie fiber cement siding have been tested to withstand prolonged UV ray exposure, hurricanes, and snowstorms, among several stress tests. And with their HardieZone® system, you get the kind of siding that matches your local climate.
2. Vote of Confidence — The Partners of Choice Award is only one of the many accolades James Hardie has received over the years. From style-centric consumer magazines, to contractor-focused trade publications, to the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Research Institute, you can say there’s a universal vote of confidence in their products.
3. Green Siding — James Hardie fiber cement siding is made from sustainable materials: fiber, cement, sand, and wood. This makes it the best siding choice if you’re building a green home.
4. Extensive Warranties — James Hardie offers up to 30 years of non-prorated, transferable warranties on certain products.
5. Maximum ROI — Remodeling magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report” has consistently ranked fiber cement siding replacement among the top home improvement projects that offer maximum ROI.
DryTech Roofing is proud to be one of the few Maryland vinyl siding contractors to bring James Hardie products to Maryland homeowners. Call us today at (240) 491-5600 or fill out our contact form for a free estimate.