Your roofing system is one of the most essential parts of your home as it is your family’s and hard-earned belongings’ primary form of protection against harm brought about by varying weather conditions. With this in mind, you should be more discerning in choosing the best style, materials, and products for the installation of your roofing in Maryland on your property.
DryTech Roofing & Home Solutions, the leader and most trusted among roofing companies in Maryland, gives you a list that may serve as your guide in choosing the best roofing option. Here are some recommendations for you:
- Shed – a slanted flat roof, best for solar panels
- Hip – provides window coverage, ideal for hot climates
- Butterfly – formed when two shed roofs slope toward the center, provides more light
- Gable – shaped from the exterior walls’ triangular ends, the most popular style
- Mansard – a double-pitched hip roof
- Gambrel – a double-pitched roof, provides added headroom
Asphalt is a highly durable material that can come in a variety of colors and textures to accentuate the architectural style of your home. Asphalt shingles, particularly three-tab shingles, are a popular choice among homeowners in the country as asphalt can last around 20 to 30 years, making it a cost-efficient option.
In terms of products, we recommend that you get only the leading home building manufacturer in North America—GAF. They offer the best asphalt shingles available on the market. GAF has a variety of shingle options that will surely fit your needs and preferences:
- Three-Tab Roofing Shingles – the most economical option
- Timberline® Lifetime Roofing Shingles – emulate the beauty of wood shakes
- Specialty Lifetime Roofing Shingles – an impact-resistant option
- Designer Lifetime Roofing Shingles – available in different stylish and elegant designs
Roof replacement is a big job that involves working with the entire roof system. Professionals like us at DryTech Roofing & Home Solutions can help you select the right style, material, and product for your home. Our company takes pride in our GAF Master Elite® status.
If you need professional advice when it comes to choosing the best roof, contact our experts today.